Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hello again!

It's been a while since I posted!  Busyness of life and all that I suppose.

Most of my recipe posts will now be on the blog at http://www.2lgn.com/blog  
This is the site for Look Good Naked boot camp.  Some of you know I've been involved as a participant with LGN since January of 2012.  I love it!  Everything about it.  Even the crazy soreness that follows this old body a day after the workouts!  What I truly love and have wanted to be involved in though is the nutrition portion.  

I am a self confessed recipe hoarder, and this gives me an opportunity to share some of those recipes with others.  I'm still learning so much about nutrition and hope to be able to pass along some of that knowledge to others.

I will still post some here from time to time.  The 'not so great for you but taste amazing' recipes I'll save for this blog :-)  And as winter approaches, trying new restaurants becomes our weekend past time, so look for more restaurant reviews and photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment