Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's a start...

Some of you know I have been thinking about this for a while now. My perfectionism was really getting in the way though...what to name it...which blog site to use...design...and the list went on. Well, on this bright and sunny fall day, I have just jumped in with both feet. Mistakes will be made, changes will be necessary, but I had to start !

The idea started as a food blog, a way to share my stories of restaurant outings, favorite dishes, new places and food stuffs I have tried. I think it will start to include more and more subjects as time goes on, but for now, I'll end with a quote from one of my favorites, Anthony Bourdain.

I have long believed that good food, good eating is all about risk. Whether we're talking about unpasteurized Stilton, raw oysters or working for organized crime 'associates', food, for me, has always been an adventure.~Anthony Bourdain

No comments:

Post a Comment